A place to belong, and a place to become.
A place to belong… to a growing congregation who loves God and is committed to leading meaningful lives guided by His word. We are a Congregational Christian Church and find our identity in our relationships with God, the communities we serve, and one another. We are:
- A place for those seeking God, and for those who want to grow their faith, deepen their relationship with God, and increase their knowledge of His word.
- A dependable and available resource to local and global communities. We meet financial needs, offer prayer and friendship, and provide emotional and spiritual support.
- A family – and family oriented. We love one another, and are inclusive, accepting, and non-judgmental. We pride ourselves in offering a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
A place to become… whatever God is guiding you to be. God has a plan for our lives, which He reveals through His word, and we are pleased to offer a variety of programs, events, and activities to help you along your way.
- Worship – Join us for Praise and Worship on Sunday morning at 10 am. Our service blends traditional and contemporary elements in a relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere that honors and blesses God.
- Fellowship – We gather every Sunday after morning worship service-and at other times throughout the year-for fellowship. We find intense joy in fellowship with God the Father, His Son, Jesus Christ, and one another.
- Discipleship – Whether you are a new or life-long believer, our discipleship programs will help you increase your personal, passionate relationship with Jesus.
- Youth Programs – We offer organized youth activities for children and young adults in second grade and older. Visit our Youth Programs page to learn more.
We invite you to join us on Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. for worship and fellowship.